Celebrating women in governance - Beyond the glass ceiling
Time & Location
About the Event
ICSA has pulled together a panel of women from different sectors in governance to share their thoughts and experiences of working with the board – either as part of it or as a governance professional – and how they have overcome barriers in their careers.
This is a chance to participate in a conversation to discuss whether we are beyond the glass ceiling, and gain insight into the changes our panellists have seen as more women are steering organisations' strategy and direction. We will be considering some of the following key areas of debate:
- What are the continuing challenges to achieving gender parity?
- How do we set the aspiration of those in earlier stages of their career for roles on the board?
- What role does governance play in nurturing the type of boards women want to be part of?
- How do younger woman view their career path in governance now, and what expectations do they have for future senior roles?
The webinar will be hosted by Victoria Penrice, President of The Chartered Governance Institute. Victoria will be joined by:
- Fiona Chalk, National Head of Governance Development, The Education and Training Foundation, Founder, Governance4fe and The Chartered Governance Institute Governance Champion of the Year 2020
- Genevieve Leveille, Principal Founder and CEO of AgriLedger
- Precious Sithole, CEO, Social Practice ENT & Academy
- Juwon Osundina, Deputy Company Secretary at RPMI & RPMI Railpen